RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Bumper vacancy has been issued by Railway Recruitment Cell for recruitment to the post of Apprentice in Western Railway. Recruitment will be done on a total of 3591 posts under this vacancy. A notification has been issued by RRC regarding this recruitment. As per the issued notification, the application process for recruitment to these posts has started. In such a situation, the candidates who are willing to apply for these posts can apply by going to the official website- rrc-wr.com.
There will be recruitment for a total of 3591 posts under this vacancy (Railway Vacancy 2021) issued for recruitment to the post of an apprentice.
Candidates applying in this should note that the application process for these posts has started today i.e. from 25 May 2021.
In this (RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021), the candidates have been given time till 5 pm on 24 June 2021 to apply. However, the date of conducting the examination has not been decided yet. In such a situation, any candidate who wants to apply for these posts can apply online by visiting the official website.
Information of Railway post:
- Mumbai Division (MMCT) - 738 posts.
- Vadodara (BRC) Division - 489 Posts
- Ahmedabad Division (ADI) - 611 Posts
- Ratlam Division (RTM) - 434 Posts
- Rajkot Division (RJT) - 176 posts
- Bhavnagar Division (BVP) - 210 posts
- Lower Parel (PL) w / Shop - 396 posts
- Mahalakshmi (MX) w / Shop - 64 Posts
- Bhavnagar (BVP) W / Shop - 73 Posts
- Dahod (DHD) w / Shop - 187 posts
- Tapa Nagar (PRTN) w / Shop, Vadodara - 45 Posts
- Sabarmati (SBI) Engineering W / Shop, Ahmedabad - 60 posts
- Sabarmati (SBI) Signal W / Shop, Ahmedabad - 25 posts
- Headquarters Office - 83 posts
Here's how to apply:
- To apply for these posts, first of all, visit the official website- rrc-wr.com.
- Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for the Year 2021-22 available on the home page of the website.
- After this, the link for applications and notifications will open.
- One can apply through an online link.
- To apply, first register with the registered number.
- The application form can be filled in with the help of the registration number.
Who can apply:
In order to apply to these posts, candidates should have a 10th class examination from any recognized board. Apart from this, it is necessary to have an ITI certificate in the trade concerned. The age of candidates applying should not be less than 15 years and not more than 24 years. In this, the age of the candidates will be calculated according to 24 June 2021. However, the maximum age limit will be relaxed for the candidates who come under the purview of reservation. You can check the notification by going to the website for details.