|India News Headline English|
The Jharkhand govt has extended the lockdown-like restrictions with stricter provisions in the state till June 3. The ongoing curbs were scheduled to end on May 27.
• US Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Tuesday announced plans to reopen a key diplomatic outreach office to the Palestinians and pledged nearly $40 million in new aid.
• The Delhi Police have arrested a head constable and two of his accomplices including a home guard for allegedly kidnapping a dacoity accused and demanding Rs 3 lakh from his family to release him.
• A total of 9,42,796 beneficiaries of the age group 18-44 years received their first dose of the vaccine on Tuesday.
• A purported close aide of its Bommanahalli MLA Satish Reddy was arrested on Tuesday by the Bengaluru police's Central Crime Branch police in connection with the alleged bed scam.
• Gurugram health department will hold a vaccination camp for people with special needs at Ambience Mall, located on the Delhi-Jaipur Expressway, to administer the first dose of Covaxin.