|India News Headline English|
• China successfully launched Tianzhou-2, an automated cargo resupply aircraft, which will autonomously dock with Tianhe and provide supplies for future astronauts as well propellant to maintain its orbital altitude.
• An aircraft that departed from Delhi has been reportedly spotted in Dominica amid the possibilities of deportation of fugitive diamantaire Mehul Choksi, sources said.
• The Madhya Pradesh government on Saturday modified guidelines for the ongoing 'Corona Curfew' in view of the declining COVID-19 cases and deaths in the state. The new guidelines will come into effect from June 1.
• BJP will observe Modi's 7th anniversary as Seva was.
• A city consumer court asked Indigo airlines to pay a compensation of Rs 1.6 lakhs to a teen who missed a dream trip to NASA because of ticketing issues.
• The Centre has asked states and union territories to initiate legal or administrative action against institutions which are giving package for Covid vaccination in collaboration with hotels.